Sunday, February 3, 2013

Doily Heart Valentine

I kind of went crazy making Valentine cards this year, but my plan was to make a bunch of different kinds of Valentine's and then pick out the three favorites for a class. This was one of my favorites, even though it didn't make the class cut. It's a great card to make one of, but the prep work and all the steps involved would have been too much for a two-hour class.
I think this was one of the first Valentine cards I made so I wanted to use my new framelits, dies, and embossing folders, the important thing is that I had fun making this card, which is what it's all about anyway, right?

Have a great day!
Supplies:
CS: Real Red, Whisper White
INK: Real Red, Early Espresso
SS: You are Loved (123779)
BIG SHOT: Heart framelit (125599), large scallop edgelit (127019), Delicate Doilies sizzlit (126999), Delicate Designs eb foler (127023), square Lattice folder (119976)

No comments: