Saturday, March 10, 2012

Razzleberry Apothecary Art

Here's a long overdue post...and yes, I'm still here :-) Today I'm excited to be sharing one of the cards we're making in this month's Stamp Class and Club. It features the beautiful Apothecary Art stamp set along with watercoloring, which is one of my favorite techniques...I love to color! This stamp set is perfect for watercoloring. I also added a sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set.
The Adorning Accent edgelit and embossing folder created a beautiful accent for the Crumb Cake panel and Whisper White trim. I'll be sharing more cards from this month's class throughout the month, so I hope you stop back in soon! Have a great day:-)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake,Melon Mambo
Ink:  Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Eyelit Border (119853), Boho Blossom (119858), Corner Rounder
Big Shot: Labels framelit (125598), Adorning Accents edgelit (125595)and embossing folder (125601); Sqaure Lattice embossing folder (119976)
Stamp Set: Apothecary Art (125527), Petite Pairs (122497)


No comments: