Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Create this stylish write-on/write-off Menu Board with us this coming Tuesday (3/22) at Tumbleweed Rec Center (316TW.331 - 12:30 PM; 317TW.331 - 7 PM), and you'll have the daily question of, "What's for Dinner?" already answered. And hey, if you're like me, I'm usually the one asking the question... and I'm the one making dinner! This is definitely the answer for me :-) We'll also be creating a Covered Purse-Size Notepad, which is great for menu planning, notes, or shopping list. If you're one of the lucky ones and aren't meal-planning challenged, you can make these to give away, they make great gifts! You can register for classes online with the City of Chandler using the one of the class codes above.

Adriel created and designed this fun project using the Elegant Soiree DSP and some digital elements using My Digital Studio.  Way to go, Adriel! Since I haven't made one of these yet, I'm looking forward to next week's class :-)

On another note, I can't wait to publish our April Newsletter. We hit the jackpot this month with our stamping friend's card submissions. We have some gorgeous cards to share this month...can't wait for you to see what they've been up to, so be sure to check back at the first of April to view our newsletter.

We appreciate you taking time to stop by...have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Super cool ;)