Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just a Pretty Card

From Adriel:

Another card to share with you! I used the same color scheme as the wedding card I showed you guys a few days ago, although I didn't use any gray, except for the ink.


I used the Fresh Cuts set for the bottom and, I believe, the Delight in Life set for the large flowers. Aren't those flowers so pretty? The leaves are made by folding the cardstock in half and sending it through the crimper at an angle, then cutting out a half-a-leaf shape, then unfolding. There's a tutorial out there somewhere for that, but I'm too lazy right now to look for it! =)


The embossed images on the bottom of the card are from the Fresh Cuts set. I also finished the inside with the same image using classic ink in Pale Plum & Kiwi Kiss. Sentiment is from the One of a Kind set.

BTW, Kiwi Kiss is definitely growing on me! I wasn't very fond of it when it was introduced, but I'm finding it adds a nice POP to color combinations!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day! =)

No comments: