Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Confetti and a Special Heart

From Adriel:

I didn't actually make these two items. My mom did, but I have these pictures all done and thought I'd share them with you on her behalf. These are just two other ideas for you using the Love You Much bundle that is on sale right now (in case you missed the post about this, click HERE)!

Okay, first we have the cute confetti my mom made using stamped CS and also colored CS and the Heart to Heart punch! So easy and simple with a ton of cuteness!

Next is this beautiful heart decoration my mom made with the largest heart stamp in the Love You Much set. She used some sparkly red embossing powder and then threaded ribbon through holes she punched in the heart. Awesome! She plans on using this beautiful heart on a card in the near future, but I thought it was stunning all by itself! Wow! I think it would make a really cute door hanger. Hmmm... Those are the featured projects today using the Love You Much bundle! We have lots more for you, so stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting our blog and for your comments! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: