Saturday, December 6, 2008

Adriel's new blog

From Adriel:

Good morning! My mom and I are going to be heading out of here in about an hour to a craft show, but before I left, I wanted to let you all know about my new blog. I wanted a blog where I could put other craft ideas and interests not related to stamping and such. I will still be updating this blog and being involved here. You can visit my other blog by going to: http://www.mycraftingadventures.blogspot.com/. I just started it a couple of days ago, so there's not much on it yet. It looks pretty lonely right now!!

On another note, the other day I began work on a project for our Valentine Treasures class coming up early next year. This class will be held at my mom's house, so I hope some of you can make it. I made this paper with stamping and sponging. I ended up using it on one of the projects! I will show you what I made with it another time. For now, here's the paper I made, which started out as a blank sheet of white paper! Let me know what you think!



P.S. I started this post this morning, but had problems with Blogger. I finished posting after the craft show, so that's why at the beginning of the post I'm talking about morning and then this post doesn't get posted until the evening. Thanks!

No comments: