Monday, June 30, 2008

Lots of Fun!

From Adriel:

Today we did a free library class at the Sunset library. We did a mother/daughter class, which was fun because, HEY, we're a mom and daughter team! So that was somewhat ironic.

All the cards turned out wonderful and I enjoyed watching the moms and daughters enjoy themselves. I love it when people who don't think they can do anything crafty make one of the cards and are amazed that they did it! I love the simplicity of stamping and card making... anyone can do it!

Here's a picture of one the cards we made today. You can view more pictures on the slideshow on the side.





Note: The colors in this photo are TERRIBLE! It looks like old olive, but it's really close to cocoa! Hard to believe, I know, but it's true. I'll have to get another photo in here... and SOON!

No comments: