Friday, June 27, 2008

From Heidi

This is my first attempt at blogging. Adriel set this blog site up for us and I think she did a great job! So I've taken a picture of a bookmark we've been demo'ing this month at out library workshops and I'm going to see if I'll be able to place this post and the picture onto our blog site. We have been busy this month. We've been doing workshops at all the branches of our public library with attendance varying from 1 to 20. We have 2 workshops left, one today and the last one this coming Monday. They've been a lot of fun. I think the best part has been meeting so many wonderful people. I'll let you know how the last 2 workshops go.


I don't know if you noticed that I made a card to put the bookmark in. Adriel came up with this idea last night... I thought it was a fun idea. It's a nice way to give a little gift with a card to a teacher or a friend.

No comments: