Sunday, April 19, 2015

Upcoming Watercolor Card Class

Great news...I've got a new card class scheduled for April 28, 2015 at Snedigar Recreation Center, 10-Noon and 7-9 PM, called Creative Watercolor Cards (pretty original, huh?) I scheduled this class back in the Fall and had to name the class before I'd made the cards, or even imagined the cards. But I did get creative and I have 3 watercolor cards to share with you. We'll be using different techniques to achieve the watercolor look using washi tape, stencils and the ink-swipe technique. I hope that you can join me! Registration information is below. (I may offer the class in May, but not sure yet.) 

WHERE: Snedigar Recreation Center, 4500 S. Basha Rd., Chandler
To register for Creative Watercolor Cards classes, call the Rec Center: (480) 782 2640
FEE: $15
WHEN: Tuesday 4/28/2015 
TIMES: 10– Noon AND 7-9 PM 

No comments: