Friday, June 8, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

I've been getting card samples made to share with my stamping gals at my upcoming New Catalog Workshop in a few weeks, so I thought I'd share some of the cards here with you. The first card uses the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set (I actually used the digital version of Betsy's Blossoms for the stamped images on my card) and the super cute Summer Smooches DSP. I love the big blossom!
I used taffeta ribbon because I don't have the ruffled ribbon yet (I've got a ribbon share going and we just need one more person to fill the ruffled ribbon share, hint, hint!)...but it sure would have looked cute on this card, and what's a card without bling?
See you next time!

Supplies Used:
CS: Whisper White, Island Indigo
SS: Betsy's Blossoms (126006), Petite Pairs (122497)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Summer Smooches (125409)
Big Shot: Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595) 

No comments: