Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holiday Treasure Countdown Number 2

My second Holiday Treasure share is the Scalloped Goody Bag Topper. I got this fun idea from my SU demo friend, Laura Plummer. These are great to fill with teas, chocolates, gift card and goodies, or whatever else you can think of.

The Goody Bags make cute party favors, thank you gifts, or just a fun way to say, "I'm thinking of you."
Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Real Red
DSP: Frostwood Lodge
Ink: real Red Stampin' Write marker
Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop circle, Extra-Large Oval
Big Shot: Scallop Circle, Scallop Circles #2
Digital Stamp Set: Sweet Season (From Our House to Yours)


1 comment:

Wies said...

This goody bag is a wonderful gift.And I realy like the ornament gift card holders.
Thanks for your visite to my blog and your kind comment.

Greetings,
Wies