Friday, April 1, 2011

April Newsletter and Craft Room Video

It's time for our April Newsletter and this month's fun "How-To" video that coincides with our newsletter's Craft Room How-To. This month's Craft Room share is how to make the Accordion Rosette, which Adriel made. This Rosette makes a wonderful focal point for a card or paper project, so be sure to check it out both the Craft Room tutorial and video below. We've included all our upcoming classes for this month with descriptions, pictures,  time, dates and registration information.

The theme for this month's Card Class is Spring and Floral, with a beautiful Sweet Pea Bouquet, Masking, and Paper Piecing. And I'm super excited about this month's Project Class, which is a Cupcake-Themed Gift Box, Cupcake, and Pull-Out card. My wonderful husband (who is a graphic designer), created a PDF Cupcake template for me...thanks so much, Phil! I can't wait to share it with all of you. Plus, I'll be adding a How-To video for the Sweet Pea's later this month. So be sure to check back throughout the month. Without anymore ado...enjoy the video!

Thanks for visiting! I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: