Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brayered Just Believe

From Heidi...
I love this stamp set "Just Believe". The set includes sentiments that I will actually use, little frames for words, and small and large foliage, which is why I chose it for this brayered card. As I've been admiring other stamper's work, I combined several little pieces of a bunch of different ideas and put them together to create this brayered and then texture embossed card. This is the second brayered card we'll making on Tuesday, 1/4, Creative Cardmaking class (308TW.231/309TW.231) at Tumbleweed Recreation Center.

This week the Two Happy Stampers will be busy working on a couple of custom Etsy orders. It will be a nice change of pace having Adriel and the kids over and getting a chance to work together. We don't get too many of those days right now, so I'm looking forward to this week. Thanks for visiting us and we hope that you're having a great start to your week.
120453    Just Believe - Clear-Mount Stamp  $25.95
To order Stampin' Up Products click here

































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Great job on the brayering. That's a technique I need to learn. Have fun doing your etsy work! TFS

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks :-) We actually got all our orders finished today...wahoo!