Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Digital Studio Hybrd

From Heidi...Here's a set of 10 cards I created the other day for a friend whose mother died. In lieu of flowers, I thought that she could use these "thank you" cards instead. I used My Digital Studio for the flourish and sentiment "a note of thanks," and then created the dimensionaled embellishment using the stampset Circle Circus and the the Scallop Circle punch. I was able to create these 10 cards in 45 minutes! What a time saver and I love how they turned out. I printed the flourish in Old Olive and the sentiment in Chocolate Chip. The stamped Circle Circus is Ruby Red and the Scalloped Circle backgroudn is Chocolate Chip. Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great weekend.I'm going to go trim some hedges out in the frontyard! The weather is so beautiful right now... I love it:-)

4 comments:

Kerri Settle said...

This is great! I've been finding myself using a mix of digital and traditional methods when I make my cards and I think it makes the whole process go a lot faster. Your cards look great.

Deb Rymer said...

These are fabulous! So striking! I love the clean design - and the way you used the digital vs. stamped elements.

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Lovely cards... how nice of you to make those for your friend.

estie + haskell said...

These cards really caught my eye. They're beautiful on their own, but knowing what purpose they have completely takes them off the charts! Just lovely!

jenn