Sunday, July 10, 2011

White on White CASE

One of my stamping friends came over last week and brought with her the pieces to this card. We punched and ran pieces through the Big Shot and put our cards together in about 10 minutes. She'd done all the prep work and she'd brought a photo of the card, which made it a snap to create. I don't know who the originator of this card design is, but whoever you are the design is beautiful. I thought I'd share this CASE with all of you...I love the white on white and the embossed layers...and thanks Diane, for prepping the pieces and bringing them over. Love it!

And just a reminder that I've got my Summertime Themed card classes at Tumbleweed Recreation Center (Germann/McQueen) this week - Tuesday, 7/12, (10 AM/ 7 PM). If you'd like to attend, let me know...I'd love to have you come.

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

That is a gorgeous card!