Friday, July 1, 2011

July Newsletter, New Catalog, New Classes

    Well, this month marks a lot of NEW and exciting stuff...The big news is the 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. It's full of new stamps, new In-Colors, new designer papers, and accessories, which means more fun!
       I'll be hosting a New Catalog Workshop this month, July 17, and you're invited. For more information click on my July Stamping Newsletter.
       Speaking of July's Newsletter, it's free and ready for you to view by clicking the above link or the button on the side of my blog. This month's newsletter includes the "Be Inspired" page, which features cards that our stamping friends have submitted, along with a new "Craftroom" project for you to try out for yourself. I've also posted all of my July classes with info and pictures which I'm excited to share with you...they are all about celebrating Summer! I'll be offering the PDF Tutorials for July's classes later this month, so if you're interested be sure to check back. If you miss a class or don't live nearby, I have July Card and Project Kits available for purchase. Email or call me for more information. I'll be happy to send a kit out to you.
It's great to have you stop by!

2 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wow! I'm taking a moment to read your newsletter. You girls put a lot of work into that! What a great supplement for your customer!

And secondly, I love your banner. Too bad that precious DSP did not make the new catty! My best to you this year!
Patti Willey
St. Johnsbury, Vt

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks, Pattie :-)