Monday, July 4, 2011

The last of the Scrapbook Pages

   I hope that you're having a wonderful Fourth of July. One thing you can always count on for the Fourth here in Arizona is that it's going to be HOT! We may grill and swim outdoors on the Fourth, but that's about where the outdoor activities end, but the family, friends and yummy food part always make for a fun day, in spite of the heat.
   Well, here's the last of the 3 Baby Scrapbook pages I found in my drawer a few days ago. I really like this one...I like the circles, the colors, the buttons...well, I just like it all!
Colors: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom (retired), Certainly Celery, Whisper White and MDS Digital striped background, non SU DSP. Punches: Boho Blossom, Scallop Edge, 1/2" circle, Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" circle, 3/4" circle. Big Shot: Scallops Die

Thanks for visiting my blog and letting me share with you. I hope that you have a Happy Fourth of July!!

No comments: