Friday, March 13, 2009

Card #2 for KWerner's Color Inspiration Challenge #45

From Adriel:

Okay, here's the other card for this challenge!


I used the same supplies as the last card... same stamp sets (with the addition of Fresh Cuts), same ink (except for the curly sentiment where I used plain black ink), same card stock. I made this card based on the layout and design of THIS CARD I shared awhile ago. I love it in black and white, too! =)

Thanks for looking and let me know which of the cards is your favorite! =)

6 comments:

Christa said...

This one is very pretty too, but I like the Best Wishes best...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Both of your cards are adorable! You made such a good use of Kristina's color picks, I am sure she will like them, too :-)

Winter said...

They are both pretty, but I think this one is my favorite!

Nanda said...

Lovely card.

Hannie C said...

This is beautiful!

KimB said...

HI Adriel,

both cards look great but my favourite is the second. Loved your four punch laebl on the card below.

I wanted to say hello and thank you to you and Heidi for supporting my blog and pass on a blog award.

Kim