Saturday, February 28, 2009

Simple Thank You

From Heidi...

I wanted to share this simple card layout with you. This layout was great for the "thank you" card I needed for a music teacher, who I knew would probably not take much notice of a card - and since it was being given by my 16 yo son, who doesn't like the ribbons or anything too decorative on something that he will be signing his name to - this basic card was the answer.You can take this simple layout and with a little ribbon, brads, or extra embellishments, it can easily go from basic to special. One of the things I love about SU products is that I can count on everything coordinating together - ink, paper, stamp sets, etc., and because of that this card went together quickly.

I took my color scheme from decorative paper I'd gotten at Michael's: Kraft, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Very Vanilla

Stamp sets: Frames with a Flourish; Sincere Salutations
Ink: Always Artichoke; Basic Black

Accessories: Stampamajig; Snail; Dimensionals
Thanks for looking!

No comments: