Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gift of Friendship Online Class


Today I'm excited about being able to post my newest online class tutorial
the Gift of Friendship class. 
My local stamping friends will be creating the Gift of Friendship card, shown above, from this class in a few weeks (March 19 and March 23 to be exact), using the addicting Faux Chalkboard technique. I love this technique, especially when used with the From the Heart stamp set. The two go together perfectly. 

The online class tutorial includes four projects for you to create: A scalloped country basket which holds a set of 3x3 decorative blank cards with envelopes and a sweet scalloped tea bag holder. This matching friendship card completes the set.

If you'd like more information on the online class tutorial, you can Click Here or click on my Tutorials for Sale button on the right of my blog.

If you're local and would like to join in my on-site class, I still have a few spots open for March 19, 7-9 PM and March 23, 2-4 PM classes. Contact me for more information.

No comments: