Monday, October 25, 2010

Holiday Boutique Review

We enjoyed seeing a few of you on Saturday at the Holiday Boutique that we participated in! I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of our table.


We're still getting the hand of this kind of thing. I honestly think we have too much of a variety of items to sell. I think our table is overwhelming to people. I'd like to experiment with limiting the types of items we sell to just a handful. Hmmm... what do you think?

Anyway, if anything, it helped us get all of our items organized. I don't think either of us (and especially myself) realized how many cards we had! Oh my! Everything is nicely organized and copyright stamped and many things are even packaged, so there's no excuse for me not to get these things in our Etsy shop soon. I'm hoping to focus this week on getting pictures taken and edited to do just that. =)

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Did you do anything special or fun?

No comments: