Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Open House Card

From Heidi...We're hosting a New Catalog Open House, Sunday, July 18, 2-4 PM at my house. We'll be making a couple of "Make-n-Takes" using some of the new colors and new stamp sets from the new Stampin' Up 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalog. I thought that I'd post the Make-n-Takes throughout the week. We've got some fun door-prizes, featuring new catalog items. If you'd like to join us, let us know. It'll be fun!

Stamp Set: Elements of Style
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Textured Impressions Perfect Polka Dots
Punches: Butterfly, 1-1/4" circle, 1" circle

2 comments:

Cara said...

So pretty. I love the new catty!!

Lola G. said...

This is so pretty! I decided to wait until next month (birthday!) to order the butterfly punch, which I'm liking more and more. The Cherry Cobbler looks so elegant here. Yum!