Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Entries for THS Color Challenge #4


I was putting together the post for July's Color Challenge and I realized I never posted the entries we received for the month of May Color Challenge. The baby came and life just kind of swept over me. Things like the blog and color challenges kind of got ignored.
Anyway, it's not too late, right?!

Here's the entries we received for the THS Color Challenge #4.
Thanks to those who participated and sorry for the delay in getting your entries up! =)

Arielle from Snappy Stamper made this awesome card. I love what she came up with!
That textured background is really nice. =)

Anthonette from Chavez Designs made this super cute Father's Day card with the colors.
I love the layout with the blocks of different patterns going on! =)

Thanks for your participation! Join us again!

Check back with us tomorrow for our new color challenge for July!

No comments: