Thursday, April 22, 2010

This & That Thursday: Scrapbook Layouts

Here's a few pictures of some of the layouts we have been working on for the scrap-together coming up soon! The pages are not assembled yet. We just took pictures for an overall picture to help all of the wonderful ladies coming to assemble them. The pictures should help with putting the pages together quickly and also alleviate any concerns from those who think they don't know how to scrapbook.




So, those of you coming get a sneak peek!
And for those of you not able to make it,
hopefully it makes it seem like you're a part of it still. =)
We've got some yummy food planned, too! =)

I'm planning on making my Sour Cream Lemon pie...
it's so yummy and I rarely make it,
so it's a treat for me too! =)

It's getting closer and I'm looking forward to it! =)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: